"We have a wedding to plan and much less time than we thought we had. But we booked a place, and set a date, and now we need to come up with the frugal details, and that's where this blog comes in."
Our registry can be found at Target.com, and Sears.com when you search for us in the registry, look up Ellie Sallee, or Kyle Gerlach.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

(vintage) Wedding Favors (on a dime)

Simply go to EBAY.COM and type in the words: "VINTAGE ASSORTED" and hit ENTER.

30 BUCKS FOR 150 OF THEM. 
just add ribbon. 


For a little more money, I also found vintage assorted handkerchiefs.
price varies.


If I had more to spend, I would totally get these vintage matchbooks, and have a cigar bar.


fun vintage buttons


Great find! 17 vintage scarves for $6! It's a steal.


for the vintage nerd in you!!


glasses


these are called coffee trade cards


Check back for ideas, I will add them as I find them. Until after my wedding, and then I wont care anymore.






No comments:

Post a Comment