"We have a wedding to plan and much less time than we thought we had. But we booked a place, and set a date, and now we need to come up with the frugal details, and that's where this blog comes in."
Our registry can be found at Target.com, and Sears.com when you search for us in the registry, look up Ellie Sallee, or Kyle Gerlach.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

DRIED FLOWERS!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Dried-Flowers-Plants-/160648/i.html
This works perfectly for my needs, and they look great, I don't have to worry about kids spilling water from the center pieces or keeping them alive, because I have a really bad habit of killing plants the way my mom kills cars :p. I guess I will find out now if my mom actually reads this blog. JK mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment